Welcome to the big screens.
Super Retina in two sizes — including the largest display ever on an iPhone. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system. iPhone XS is everything you love about iPhone. Taken to the extreme.
Super Retina. In big and bigger. The custom OLED displays on iPhone XS deliver the most accurate color in the industry, HDR, and true blacks. And iPhone XS Max has our largest display ever on an iPhone.
All-screen makes all the difference.
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone 8 Plus
Exceptional materials. The most durable glass ever in a smartphone. A beautiful new gold finish, achieved with an atomic-level process. Precision-machined, surgical-grade stainless steel bands. And a new level of water and dust resistance.2
Surgical-grade stainless steel.Apple uses a special custom-designed alloy that’s precisely machined to create structural bands in three finishes.
PVD color process.Gold and space gray finishes use an advanced physical vapor deposition process on the stainless steel bands for colors and reflectivity that beautifully complement the glass.
Wireless charging.The glass back allows iPhone XS to charge wirelessly.³ And it charges even faster than iPhone X.
Advanced Face ID. Security is simple when your face is your password. You can unlock your iPhone, log in to apps, and pay for things with a glance. It’s the most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone. And now it’s even faster.
Intelligent A12 Bionic. This is the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, with our next-generation Neural Engine. For amazing augmented reality experiences. Incredible portraits with Depth Control. And speed and fluidity in everything you do.
Up to50% faster
Up to15% faster
Up to50% lower
power usage in efficiency cores4
EnhancedImage Signal Processor
Breakthrough dual-camera system. The world’s most popular camera is defining a new era of photography. Where an innovative sensor works with the ISP and Neural Engine to help you create photos like never before.
Smart HDR. New secondary frames, a faster sensor, and the powerful A12 Bionic chip bring more highlight and shadow detail to your photos.
Larger and deeper pixels. A new sensor creates better image fidelity, greater color accuracy, and reduced noise in low-light shots.
Enhanced bokeh effect. Portrait mode photos look even more professional thanks to a sophisticated background blur.
All-new Depth Control. Now you can adjust the depth of field in portraits after you shoot.
Dual 12MP rear cameras
2x faster sensor
for Smart HDR across your photos
with Depth Control
up to 60 fps
with Depth Control
1080p HD video
up to 60 fps
And this. iPhone XS delivers Gigabit-class LTE for superfast download speeds.5 And up to 512GB of storage, making this our highest-capacity iPhone yet.
No other phone is like iPhone. Every decision that goes into iPhone makes it stand apart. From the way it’s made, to the way we build in privacy and security from the start, to the innovative ways we recycle its components.
1. The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches (iPhone XS) and 6.46 inches (iPhone XS Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3. Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
4. Compared with A11 Bionic.
5. Data plan required. Check with your carrier for details. Speeds vary based on site conditions.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Спрян от производство